Graffiti


Went to The Griddle today in Hollywood off Sunset blvd. Man oh man, I've never seen pancakes that huge!!! I was such a fatty!! Click 'Read More' for more photos!





After breakfast I found the dopest graffiti wall in Santa Monica. Finding interesting spots to take photos is an adventure everyday!!


When Mac's Reel Sexy collection came out last week, I had to hunt down 'Heroine', it was sold out everywhere!! I love it because its matte yet bright! Plus, it has added moisture. If anyone else has experienced 'Ruby Woo' then you know how dry their matte colors can be.



The dress is Asos, can be purchased here.





Took a trip to Santa Monica Beach. Loving the weather today :-)


10 comments:

  1. you look amazing! love the dress. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress and your photos! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Comfortable, Natural, and Sexy Style in the dress Ms. Javicia! Checked you out on FBD and you have some mad style! Keep the confidence going and the God bless with all your success in Cali! I know that big move will pay off for you and keep on going for your dreams! - JT

    http://johnturnerworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love itttttttttttttt I'm your newest follower!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that dress. if u dont mind me asking, what kind of lipstick are u wearing. that plum is it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your style is amazing I love it Im a new follower for sure you're sooooo beautiful honey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your move to LA!! I hope all of your dreams come true. I am a Cali girl too born and raised here and have never left!! haha, but anyway remember "the wildest dreams all have a chance when someone dares to try" I live by that and when things get tough I can hear that phrase repeating in my head!! I will check back every now and then to see you document your success!! best of Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow... thank you soo much for the encouragement!! I will remember that!

      Delete
  8. Great pics - may i ask where u got ur dress? It's beautiful

    ReplyDelete